The University of Strathclyde is offering Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in International Commercial Law. This scholarship is open for an international student to pursue a postgraduate degree program in International Commercial Law.
To recognize academic excellence, the Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in International Commercial Law provides international students with a qualifying-based scholarship of £ 5,000.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of International Commercial Law
- Numbers of Award: There is only one scholarship available.
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
If you are going to participate in this scholarship, you can apply using the online application form
How to Apply:
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: Here
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- provide a 300-word essay demonstrating your ability to contribute to the field of study which you are applying for
The applicants will receive £5,000 for12 months.