Applications are invited for Henley Business School full-time MBA scholarships for September 2018 intake. Scholarships are available for both UK and international students.
It is likely that award winners will have a UK first class Honours Degree or its international equivalent from a reputable, leading University or academic institution or have a master’s degree or PhD.
Founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe.As part of the University of Reading, Henley operates within an academic institution that is placed within the top 1% of all global universities.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for full time masters programme at Henley Business School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying MBA programme.
- Scholarship Award: Several awards are available including two x 100% awards. Scholarships cannot be transferred to another intake if a student chooses to defer their entry.
- Number of Scholarships: There are several scholarships available.
- Nationality: UK and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must hold an unconditional offer for the September 2018 intake of the Full-time MBA programme. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will add considerable value to the programme based on an outstanding academic or professional background. Applicants will be considered based on the strength of their MBA application, including the essay questions and the interview. Scholarships are awarded by an academic panel of Henley Business School whose decision is final and not open to discussion or appeal by applicants.
- English Language Requirements: If student’s native language is not English, they will need to provide evidence of their ability to study in English.
How to Apply: Applicants holding a full unconditional offer of a place on the Henley Full-time MBA for 2018 will automatically be considered for a scholarship (if they have indicated their interest on the application form). Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, therefore applicants are advised to submit their full programme application with all supporting documents as early as possible and by 30 June 2018 at the latest if they wish to be considered for a scholarship.