The University of Stirling is delighted to announce MBA Emerging Economies Leader for Social Change Scholarship for entry in September 2018. This scholarship is available for international students.
The University of Stirling is a UK research-intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland. It is ranked among the top 50.
Applicants must have normally a minimum of a second-class honours degree or equivalent is required. IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 minimum in each skill.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £10,000 value will be awarded.
- Nationality: Available to international students
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
This scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional International student who has the potential to be an ambassador for their course, to contribute to the academic community and to effect change in their home country. Students must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2018.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 minimum in each skill.
How to Apply: Complete the Scholarship Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly, and provide a statement of at least 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.