For the academic year 2018-2019, University of Kent is offering scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for students who have an unconditional offer to study postgraduate(taught) degree course at the University.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international students who have been offered a full-time place at the University of Kent.
University’s aim to provide an excellent education, delivered by world-class researchers and accomplished educators, to all those who have the ability and are ambitious and motivated to learn.
Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are worth £5000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible), beginning in September.
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.
How to Apply: Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme. If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email international-at-kent.ac.uk. Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay. The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates. The International Scholarship is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.