Ulster University was established as Magee College in 1865, Magee University in 1953 and New University of Ulster in 1969. It is a multi-campus public university situated in Northern Ireland. At this university, the applicant’s has good accommodation space with an excellent teaching facility and the advantage of learning from the award-winning teachers. It also offers a wide range of discipline for its applicants.
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International applicants (Non-EU) are eligible for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must classify as an international, self-funding student who holds an offer for full-time studies at one of the university campuses in Northern Ireland in September 2019. And pay your £2,000 deposit by 31 July 2019.
How to Apply
To Apply: You need to take admission in a postgraduate course delivered in the university campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee). Then complete the online application form for the award.
- Required Qualification: The minimum requirement for this program is an undergraduate degree.
- Required Language: All participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability and satisfy the requirements of the English language.
Total 20 grants will be awarded and each will worth £3,000 as a fee waiver towards the cost of the tuition fees. This award is composed of Ulster’s £2,000 International Postgraduate Scholarship plus an additional £1,000.