[UK] Học Bổng Sau Tiến Sĩ Của Hiệp Hội Nghiên Cứu Phục Hưng Tại Trường Đại Học East Anglia 2019 (Trị Giá £9500)
The Society for Renaissance Studies invites applications for its Postdoctoral Fellowships, which support research in all aspects of Renaissance studies. There will be two Postdoctoral Fellowships awarded in the academic year 2019-20, each worth £9500.
- Applicants must be graduates of British or Irish universities, and currently engaged in full-time research, part-time teaching or independent scholarship.
- Applicants must either already have been awarded their PhD (from a British or Irish university) no more than five years before 1 October 2019, or have been provisionally awarded their PhD by 31 May 2019, subject to no more than minor corrections. (These corrections must be due to be completed and accepted by the awarding university no later than 1 October 2019, and applicants applying before their PhD has been passed will need to provide evidence of the status of their PhD when applying).
- In normal circumstances, such Fellowships should not be held in conjunction with a postdoctoral or academic teaching post which is for more than 60% of a full-time post.
- The period of tenure is twelve months from 1 October 2019.
- Fellows are required to become members of the SRS and will be invited to attend meetings of the Society’s Council.
- Fellows will be asked to present their findings at the end of the period of award, and to submit a written report for publication in the Society’s Bulletin
- Fellows must name the Society for Renaissance Studies in their affiliation in any publications and conference papers presenting the research.
- There are no specific residence requirements for successful applicants taking up a Fellowship.
Applicants should submit a single document by 30 April 2019, giving, in this order:
- Name and contact details (name, address, email address, telephone number).
- Project description (covering the research questions, existing debate in the areas, and how the applicant proposes to change this by their research). Maximum 1000 words.
- A CV (including a brief account of their research to date, publication list, and a statement of their proposed means of financial support during the year of the Fellowship). Maximum 1000 words.
- Name and contact details (including up-to-date email addresses) of two referees. The Fellowships committee will ask referees to provide references by no later than 31 May 2019. Applicants should ensure that their referees have submitted their references by this date.
- Proof of the status of the PhD, where not yet awarded, should be submitted as a separate document, where relevant.
>>>> SCHOLARSHIP LINK
(*) Nếu bạn có ước mơ đi du học, hãy tham gia email list Cộng Đồng Thích Du Học - PASSPORT để nhận được các thông tin về các sự kiện Miễn Phí chia sẻ về kinh nghiệm du học, bí kíp săn học bổng, chuẩn bị CV và phỏng vấn du học từ các bạn trẻ và cựu du học sinh thành công nhé! Chúng tớ sẽ gửi email cho các bạn khi các các sự kiện thú vị diễn ra.
18 người xem