For 2019/20 entry there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to most outstanding international Ph.D. applicants. Students currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants must have obtained or be expected to obtain at least an upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: All applicants should read the ‘Guidance notes for applicants’ carefully before completing the application form.
1. New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship. 2. If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.