Imperial College Business School is announcing masters scholarships for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Imperial is one of the best universities in the world. They have a long and proud history of being at the forefront of technology. From finch to medical discoveries to drones, the Imperial community is focused on challenges and opportunities in the future.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Variable awards are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for meeting the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow.The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- English Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply: Candidates who apply before 22 June 2018 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered. Please use your personal statement to highlight your proudest achievements inside and outside of work.
258 người xem