The School of Health Sciences of the City, University of London is offering Dean’s Bursary for Professional Advancement for the outstanding candidates in the UK. A number of grants are available for those sparkling students, who demonstrate a commitment to professional advancement and be ready to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
School of Health Sciences, City University London offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees as well as Continuing Personal and Professional Development for students. Its courses are enriched by the research of its academic staff.
Why at the School of Health Sciences? It provides candidates for learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations. Here students can get the opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach.
Application Deadline: Applications are on a rolling basis
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU or international student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: In order to applying, the applicant must be a self-funded student entering the first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of Masters programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants are requisite to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the school. After being registered, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit a 500-word (maximum) grant statement.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers need to hold their bachelor degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
The bursaries will provide an amount worth up to £1,000, £2000 or £3000 for students applying to study on any of our post-registration MSc Programmes.