The Glasgow Caledonian University offers Don McCarthy fully funded scholarships for international students for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are available for fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2018.
The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
- Applications deadline: December 8, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The Dr Don McCarthy scholarship is open to candidates applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2018.
- Scholarship Award: Full fee scholarship covering Tuition fees
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
Typical Entry Requirements
UK Honours degree 2:2 or equivalent
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
English Language Requirements: Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 5.5.
How to Apply: You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panels are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What differences will you make to the industry/University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
180 người xem