The Bournemouth University is inviting applications for PhD Studentship – Using Psychology to Evaluate and Develop Organisational Cybersecurity Resilience.
The specific aims to map and review current cyber security resilience strategies within organisations, including commercial, governmental and military organisations.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighboring Poole. Bournemouth University appeared for the first time in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2015/16: it was ranked 401-500 (shared) in the world and, with a combined score of 30.0, reached the 57th position among UK universities.Scholarship Description:
- Applications Deadline: September 16, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded on the topic of psychological factors of resilience against cybersecurity threats within organisations. Using Psychology to Evaluate and Develop Organisational Cyber security Resilience.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded studentship.
- Nationality: This PhD Studentship is open to UK nationals.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: This PhD Studentship is open to UK nationals.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
A 1st class honours degree and/or a relevant Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent. If English is not your first language you’ll need IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component). For more information check out our full entry requirements.
This PhD Studentship is open to UK nationals. Candidates for a PhD Studentship should demonstrate outstanding qualities and be motivated to complete a PhD in 4 years and must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic potential as measured by either a 1st class honours degree or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA)
- An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component) for candidates for whom English is not their first language
In addition to satisfying minimum entry criteria, BU will look closely at the qualities, skills and background of each candidate and what they can bring to their chosen research project in order to ensure successful completion.
Applicants will be asked to submit an online application form and a proposal (c. 1500 words) outlining their understanding of the project for which they are applying, the approach they would envisage taking and what qualities they will bring to the research community.
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component) for candidates for whom English is not their first language.Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Please complete the online application form by Sunday 16 September 2018.
(*) Nếu bạn có ước mơ đi du học, hãy tham gia email list Cộng Đồng Thích Du Học - PASSPORT để nhận được các thông tin về các sự kiện Miễn Phí chia sẻ về kinh nghiệm du học, bí kíp săn học bổng, chuẩn bị CV và phỏng vấn du học từ các bạn trẻ và cựu du học sinh thành công nhé! Chúng tớ sẽ gửi email cho các bạn khi các các sự kiện thú vị diễn ra.
61 người xem