The University of Dundee is furnishing an excellent educational opportunity in the form of Energy Finance Dual Degree program. This funded education award is open for EU and International students who are searching for a chance to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the UK.
The University of Dundee received its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and in the top 40 in the UK. The university offers an unexpected standard of education, built on a foundation of outstanding research. Its teaching facilities are the best which are beneficial for applicants in creating a shining future.
Application Deadline: 28 June 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from EU and Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in the field of Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll in a full-time degree course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this chance, the candidate needs to reserve a place in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates have to submit their application for the grant through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A 500-word personal statement on how the dual award program will further students career aspirations and they feel that they have the right to deserve this grant should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is required for this course.
- Language Requirement: If your local language is not English, so you have to show your English language qualities by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the tuition fee at the university.