[UK] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Sau Đại Học Ngành Truyền Thông, Nghệ Thuật, Thiết Kế Tại Đại Học Westminster Dành Cho Các Nước Đang Phát Triển 2018
Deadline: 31 May 2018
Open to: international students from a developing countries
Scholarship: full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London
The University of Westminster is inviting an international students from developing countries to pursue a full-time master degree in a subject within the School of Media, Arts and Design at the university.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the school of Media, Arts and Design at the university;
- For this scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is NOT on the list then you are eligible to apply: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
How to Apply?
- Fill your Download the Full Scholarship Postgraduate Application Form 2018 (Word doc.)
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course;
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study;
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Applications should be sent by post.
For more information please visit the official website.
1,752 người xem