Are you a Ph.D. student and want to research more? So here is a great opportunity for you! The University of Strathclyde is pleased to announce the Postgraduate Research Scholarship. With the aim to train the next generation of researchers who will design, develop and test novel, the program is open to UK/EU and International students to earn a master degree.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university in Scotland, UK. It is a public research university and received its royal charter in 1964. It established the Centre of Doctoral Training for pursuing postgraduate study program.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? Glasgow is a beautiful country which affects the mind of students. Strathclyde University provides campus to study as well as developing their skills. Its atmosphere is very friendly so that applicants can focus on their studies properly and enhance their talent in their interested fields.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Aspirants can apply for a postgraduate degree program in Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Science or Mathematics & Statistics or other depending upon the requirement of the project at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants are suggested to see the eligibility criteria- You must be Interested in the social study of science, innovation, and entrepreneurship, and more specifically on social innovation as well as the willingness to learn advanced text-mining, machine learning, and statistical approach.
- Those who are from engineering or science background and demonstrate a strong interest in the topic are eligible for this opportunity. But you must have excellent analytical skills and a demonstrable aptitude to undertake research and develop into an independent researcher.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Right now, candidates are advised to apply for the grant by uploading their profile online. After that, successful students will be asked to complete the application for the postgraduate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have a prepare a document file with the name of a type of documents which includes a CV and relevant qualification transcripts, a motivation letter to apply for the program, a detailed description of your understanding of the topic including a short literature review as well as a particular research question you want to pursue this topic and a two reference letters. This file should be attached to the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must have a background in social science with a first or 2:1 UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent and/or a Masters degree.
- Language Requirement: For studying in a proper way at the university, good speaking and writing skills in the English language is a must.
Benefits: One educational award will cover fees and a tax-free stipend circa £15,000 per annum for 36 months.