The University of Houston–Victoria is a four-year state university and one of four distinct institutions in the University of Houston System. The University offers a unique combination of excellent, affordable and personalized academic and leadership opportunities to empower students to become successful 21st-century citizens in an increasingly complex world.
- University or Organization: University of Houston-Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate program
- Award: Tuition and fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: June 15th and November 15th
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have a demonstrated record of academic achievement and admitted to UHV are eligible to apply. At the time of award, the student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits at UHV for undergraduate students, 9 credits for graduate students.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, firstly applicants need to submit the online UHV General application. Second, submit International Student Merit application
- Supporting Documents: Freshmen students must submit the following documents: Test scores (SAT or ACT and TSI Assessment), Home-school transcript
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to UHV, student must meet at least two out of three of the following requirements: Be ranked in the top 50 percent of their graduating class, Have a minimum 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), Meet or exceed scores of 940 (SAT) or 18 (ACT).
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Deadline: The application should be submitted by the following dates: Fall semester deadline: June 15, Spring semester deadline: November 15
- The award is a $1000 award for the academic year (fall, spring, and summer) if the recipient is a spring semester recipient, the award is for spring and summer only.
- The sponsorship will reduce the student’s tuition and fees by $500 every fall, spring, and summer.