Cornell University’s College of Arts & Sciences invites applications from early-career scholars of exceptional talent, initiative and promise for up to six Klarman Fellowships. Klarman Fellows may pursue research in any discipline in the College, including natural sciences, social sciences, humanities and the creative arts as well as cross-cutting fields that transcend traditional boundaries.
- Applicants must have earned a doctoral degree no earlier than June 30, 2020 and identify a faculty member in Arts & Sciences to serve as their faculty host.
About the Fellowship:
- Every year six Klarman Fellows are appointed.
- Klarman Fellows are appointed for a period of three years, subject to the faculty host’s annual evaluation of scholarly progress.
- Fellowship start date is negotiable between 1 July and 1 September 2022.
- Candidates are notified of selection decisions from mid-December 2021 to mid-January 2021. Cornell University also publishes an announcement of awardees in the spring.
How to Apply:
All applications and supporting materials must be submitted electronically via the Klarman Fellows portal:
- Letters of recommendation by the applicant’s Cornell faculty host and three additional references. Applicants with a Cornell faculty co-host must also secure a letter of recommendation from the co-host. Applications without letters of recommendations submitted by this deadline will not advance for review.
- Applicants will be required to provide biographical information, including expected (or actual) date that the PhD degree will be conferred. Note that the PhD degree must be received before beginning the Klarman Fellowship.
- Full CV in PDF format.
- List accepted publications (with DOI, if applicable).
- Description of proposed research (maximum 2 pages).
- Full name and contact information of the Cornell faculty host. The prospective Cornell faculty host will receive a system-generated email with instructions for uploading their letter. Applications without full letters of recommendation submitted by the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Full name and contact information of three references, including the applicant’s doctoral advisor.
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities|
|Fellowship amount||annual stipend of $75,000|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 15, 2021.|
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
43 người xem