[Việt Nam] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Học Phí Bậc Tiến Sĩ Dành Cho Nữ Sinh Viên Tại Đại Học RMIT Việt Nam 2018
The RMIT University Vietnam offer two PhD scholarships each year to reward academic excellence and research potential of female applicants. These scholarships will cover tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature.
The aim of the scholarship is to increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity.
RMIT University Vietnam is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Applicants who are successful in receiving an RVSF scholarship are not required to pay tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature. The standard duration of a research doctorate scholarship is three years full-time. Candidates may apply for an extension of up to six months subject to satisfactory progress and Centre approval.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The academic entry requirement of a Masters Degree by Research
- English language requirements of an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- A strong PhD research proposal – candidates with support from supervisors will receive priority
Nationality: Female applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the application together with the PhD application documents
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30 each year for enrolment in February of the next year and July 31 each year for enrolment in October of the same year.
463 người xem