Khoá Học Online Miễn Phí Giúp Bạn Tiết Kiệm Tài Chính 'How To Save Money: Making Smart Financial Decisions' Từ Edx
How to Save Money: Making Smart Financial Decisions
Maximize your money by making the right choices in everything from mortgages, to credit cards, insurance, stocks, and retirement savings.
About this course
This course is for people
- Who know they need to save, but not how much.
- Who don’t know whether it would be better to put $100 in an IRA or to pay off $100 of their credit card balance.
- Who have never read their credit report.
- Who have both low auto insurance liability coverage and a low deductible.
- Who don’t know their liability coverage.
- Who don’t know what liability coverage is.
- Who would ever consider leasing a car instead of buying.
- Who own stocks but not mutual funds.
- Who own mutual funds but not index funds.
- Who don’t know what index funds are.
- Who don’t know how much they are paying in mutual fund fees.
- Who are considering hiring a financial advisor.
- Who wonder how much savings they will need to retire.
You will learn the basics of personal finance. How to balance spending and saving; which debts to pay first, what insurance you need and don’t need, how to invest for retirement and other long-term goals. In addition to watching online lectures, students will be shown how to do practical “homework” assignments including looking up the fees on mutual funds and requesting a free credit report.
What you'll learn
- How to prioritize spending.
- How to lower your insurance costs.
- How to look up mutual fund fees.
- How to save and invest for retirement.
117 người xem