What is Leadership? And what makes a good leader? Find out with this short free online leadership course.
Why join the course?
This thought-provoking course will help you discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- Why is leadership different to management?
- What is effective leadership?
- What types of power are needed to be a leader?
- How can you influence other people at work?
- How do individual differences shape the way people see leadership?
What topics will you cover?
This thought-provoking course will help to discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- why leadership is different to management
- what effective leadership is
- what types of power are needed to be a leader
- how you can influence other people at work
- how individual differences shape the way people see leadership.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explain what leadership means
- Investigate leader role models and what they represent
- Explore how you and others around you use personal power
- Investigate the effect that individual differences have on leadership
- Identify how leadership thinking has changed over the years
Who is the course for?
This course will assist busy professionals who already have management responsibilities and experience but need to expand their knowledge and capabilities in leading organisations.
84 người xem