[HN] Khoá Học Tiếng Anh Văn Phòng Miễn Phí Tại Trung Tâm Hoa Kỳ - Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ Tại Hà Nội 2018
The American Center, U.S. Embassy Hanoi is offering an Office English course for university graduates and mid-level officers in Hanoi. This course is NOT opened for undergraduate students. To be eligible for this program, you must have a minimum English proficiency of pre-intermediate level and you will need to pass an entrance examination.
If accepted into the course, you must be able to commit 6 - 9 hours per week, starting on May 07, 2018.
Class schedule is as below:
- May 7 to June 4: 18:00 – 21:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at Hanoi University, Km 9, Nguyen Trai
- June 6 to June 15: 17:00 – 19:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at American Center, 170 Ngoc Khanh
This course will be conducted by American and Vietnamese professors from Hanoi University. This course aims to enable professionals to communicate in English naturally, independently and confidently in real life office settings. Using an outcome-based syllabus in this 50-hour course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Practice spoke and written English in office/business communication
- Enhance language knowledge including vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation through the communicative outcome-based task
- Study of interesting and relevant office/business texts from genuine business source
- Practice English for International business skills: delivering presentations, conducting meetings, negotiations, and socializing within various office/business environments.
Please register for this course by completing this form https://goo.gl/U5Vpvv by 05:00 p.m., May 2, 2018. Only selected students will be notified by May 4, 2018. The placement test will be confirmed later.
4,241 người xem