Grace Hopper Scholarship for Women 2017 in Orlando, Florida
- DEADLINE: June 15, 2017
- REGION: United States
- October 1 - 7, 2017
- Fully Funded
- Orlando, Florida
Facebook, with the commitment to advancing women in technology, has excitedly announced the 2017 Facebook Grace Hopper Women in Computing Scholarship!
It shall be joined by thousands of remarkable women in technology in Orlando from October 4-6, 2017 for its tenth year at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. This unique scholarship program will be awarded to 50 women excelling in Computer Science. Each recipient will have the opportunity not only to attend the Celebration, but to spend valuable days before the conference with Facebook engineers learning, collaborating, and preparing for the conference.
The program will take place in Orlando.
- Paid registration for the Grace Hopper Celebration
- Paid travel and lodging, including a pre-Grace Hopper Celebration program in Orlando that includes tech talks, mentoring sessions and networking events from October 1-7, 2017
- An invitation to a private reception with Facebook’s Engineering Team during the Grace Hopper Celebration
- Additional meal stipend
- The scholarship is open to all women excelling in Computer Science globally.
- Applicants have to currently be enrolled at an educational institution in order to qualify for the scholarship (high school through post-doc students are eligible).
- For international applicants: If selected, they would be responsible for their own travel visa. Facebook would cover travel expenses.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply through given website.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2017
For Further Queries
Questions? Send to [email protected]
Theo Youth Opportunities