At the Camp, young people across the globe will be able to spend their time in the lap of an exquisite country, Nepal, as we are whole-heartedly committed to make it the best experience of their life by letting them witness the enchanting grace, culture and spirituality of the Land of Himalayas. They will also be the part of the workshop on leadership, entrepreneurship, and sustainable development goals, alternate to violence program, dance movement therapy, self-awareness and self-exploration sessions. As a representative of their country, they will have a chance to promote their country through tourism video, flag, presentations and special food from their country. They will also be joined by the influential people of the country to help them unleash and foster their true beautiful self.
Because of the feedback we get from our participants, we are always motivated and excited to organize our International Youth Camp every summer(August) and winter(December).
Do you want to join us for an epic Nepal Travel and self exploration International Youth Camp?
Expected Participants: Students, Youth Leaders, Activist and Young Professionals all over the world.
SUMMER CAMP IMPORTANT DATES:
Arrival Date: 19th August, 2018
– To foster cross cultural exchange and global friendship
– To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
– To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self exploration developing better understanding of self and the world
– To help participants achieve greater self awareness, a positive sense of well-being and live a healthy and peaceful life
– To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Himalayas, Nepal
– Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross cultural friendship
– Workshops on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals
– Team Building, Group works, Story sharing, Talent show
– Self Exploration and Awareness Session
– Dance Movement Therapy
– Alternate to Violence Program
– Yoga and Meditation
– Different country’s Presentation
– Travel to 5 beautiful amazing cities enriched in culture and nature
– Jungle Safari in National Park, Jungle Walk, Canoe Ride, Elephant Breeding Center visit, Close encounter with Rhinocerous, Crocodiles and wild animals
– World Heritage Sites visit (Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath(monkey temple, Bouddhanath)
– Boating in beautiful Fewa Lake, Pokhara, Himalayans watch
– Hiking to World Peace Pagoda
– Local heritage sites trek and food trek in Kathmandu
– Cultural ethnic group program and dance
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
CAMP FEE DETAILS
3 days (5 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 224 USD
4 days (6 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 299 USD
5 days (7 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 369 USD
6 days (8 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 449 USD
8 days (10 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 524 USD
10 days (12 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 749 USD
1. Food: 3 times a day – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (We will frequently surprise you with local
snacks, chocolates, cakes, coconut biscuits)
2. Accommodation: You will be accommodated in shared room with same gender. Room will
have 2 to 3 people. Depending upon the location, room might or might not have AC. In
Nagarkot, you will stay in a local home stay. In Dhading, for a night only you will be staying in a
tent. If you don’t want to share your room, you can get single room with few extra charges.
You need to let us know your requirement before the camp.
3. Pick up from the airport and Drop off to the airport.
4. Local Transportation costs and all National parks, World Heritage sites entrance fees.
5. T-shirt and Mask to each participants.
6. Certificate and Surprise Gift Hamper
7. Assistance and support from the team.
8. Internet (All the hotels provide internet service but when we are traveling to village specially
in Dhading due to rain or some other reasons you might not get internet all the time or may
need to deal with slow internet
9. Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Flight ticket and visa fee
Extra drinks and Food
Any extra activities not included in the schedule
We would like to invite you to join the family of International Youth Camp Nepal.
Download complete camp info pack: here If you have any questions, reply to this email or message us on our facebook or whatsapp us at +977-9851166235.