The School Enterprise Challenge is a FREE educational programme that teaches business and life skills. It supports teachers and students to set up a REAL business at their school.
From coming up with your own business idea to writing a business plan and actually launching your school business, they will support you the whole day!
The educational material includes business guides, educational videos, and submission templets.
Example of topics covered in their educational materials:
- How to use the resources already around you to set up a business
- How to raise the money you need to start your business
- How to manage your business team
Why take part?
There are so many benefits to taking part! Students and teachers get the chance to develop essential skills for the 21st century such as:
- Problem Solving
- There is no registration fee.
- Benefits for students:
- Get practical experience running a real business
- Learn essential life skills
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs
- Benefits for teachers
- Learn business skills
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Boost your CV and chance to win prizes
Please visit the official link for more information on the prize.
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
156 người xem