Applications are open for the FbStart Accelerator Programme 2019 for Startups. The FbStart Accelerator at NG_HUB is a 6-month deep-tech focused accelerator programme for visionary and innovative teams using advanced technologies to solve problems in our society and build solutions for the future.
The accelerator provides these teams with the support they need to build and optimize value driven products and match them with resources from Facebook and CcHUB. The research and mentorship-driven program provides teams with technical & business support and funding needed to optimize their product for growth. It is designed for startup and student teams building solutions that utilize any of these technologies; Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
The program is designed to support teams in two categories:
- Onsite Acceleration for Startup Teams: Designed for startup teams with existing products who have customers or are market-ready.
- Virtual Acceleration for Student Teams: Designed for Nigerian and Ghanaian students (BSc, MSc or PhD) with working prototypes or the technical expertise required to build intended solutions.
Onsite Accelerator: Startup Teams
Startups that are accepted into the program will receive the following:
- Equity-free funding: Startup teams would get $20,000 in equity-free funding.
- Hands-on support: Product development, business strategy & structure, financial management and investment readiness.
- Access to technical experts and business mentors from Facebook and CcHUB’s network
- An office space with high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
- Onsite Accelerator: Startup Teams
- Have a functional product leveraging one of these technologies; Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Data Science, Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
- Have gained some users/customers.
- Have a technical lead and founder (s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to disrupt or greatly enhance their focus industries.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit FbStart Accelerator.