PANASONIC SYSTEM NETWORKS VIETNAM (PSNV) is a leading electronic Company, with 100% foreign owned invested by Panasonic Corporation from Japan. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam was established in 2006, specializing in manufacturing, assembling electronic and communication Products as: PBX, DP, CPT, HDCom and DECT Phone. Panasonic considers “making people before making products” as one of the most fundamental management philosophies because we believe that without good people, our business cannot be success. We offer gratifying careers to self-motivated and talented individuals with globally oriented backgrounds for helping us to set new standards in our field. Interested candidates are welcome to apply and join our worldwide team.
*** Export Staff (Supply Chain Management Department):
- Handle export shipments to all over the world with right timing, right model and right quality.
- Mainly contact with SCM warehouse, Production Control Section (PCS), forwarders, carriers, Japanese Mother Company (PC) and Panasonic Logistics Asia Pacific (PLAP)… to handle shipments.
- Follow shipments when having any troubles about Customs, or on the way, or arriving at destination.
- Make daily shipping documents & deal with Forwarder to make CDS and trucking.
- Prepare C/O & get VCCI/MOIT approval for C/O documents.
- Attend training course of Authority department to update export laws & C/O regulations.
- Female; Bachelor’s Degree with majors in: International Trade; External Economics; Supply Chain Management; Import – Export; Business Administration or any other relevant majors.
- Preferred candidates with 1-2 years of working experience in the same field.
- Good commands of English; Japanese is an advantage.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office.
- Trustful, hard-working, eager to learn.
- Have good team work spirit and high responsibility with the assigned tasks.
- Be willing to work overtime if needed.
Workplace: Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Plot J1-J2 Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh, Hanoi
**** Application: Interested candidates please send CV to our recruitment mail: [email protected]
Subject: [Panasonic-0118] Position - Fullname
HR ADMIN ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP)
Working Location: VSIP II, Bình Dương.
- Support to HRGA Dept.
- Handle paperworks and input data into system
- Participate in HRGA activities
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Graduated from University, major in Economics, Business Administration, Foreign Trade...
- English fluently
- Be proactive, careful and friendly person
- Be detail-oriented and hard-working person
- Willing to work in Binh Duong.
- Application can be sent to [email protected]
- Email subject: [Panasonic - Binh Duong] Your Name - HR Admin Intern
(*) Lưu ý: do hạn chế về mặt thời gian nên chỉ các ứng viên được lựa chọn vào vòng sau mới được liên hệ và phản hồi. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm
1,405 người xem