Are you young and dynamic?
Are you looking for new environment to challenge yourself?
It's your time now to take this chance to become a People And Organization Fulltime Intern at PwC HaNoi. Details are as below:
People & Organization Intern
With more than 6,000 professionals in over 100 countries, PwC’s network has one of the world’s largest human resources (HR) and change advisory organisations. We are passionate about helping our clients to create sustainable business results through their most valuable assets – their people.
Our People and Organization (P&O) team prides itself on having the best people and on working collaboratively to help our clients achieve their goals. Our team are highly professional and experienced with a deep understanding of how organisations can get the best from their people and help them to realise their full potential.
PwC’s research into the future of the workplace has helped shape innovative people strategies within many of the world's major organisations. The P&O team work on all aspects of organisational development including organisational design, competency development, HR process and systems implementation, talent management, remuneration strategy, job design and change management. We serve all industries in Vietnam, and work jointly with colleagues in PwC’s tax, legal, audit and advisory service lines to provide comprehensive, high quality services to our clients.
We are pleased to invite high performing and enthusiastic candidates to apply for a People & Organization Intern position in our Hanoi office.
- Supporting P&O team with translation work, research, data analysis and others.
- Directly working team to develop committed deliverables for the client.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Final year students or recent graduates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
- Additional language skills such as Chinese, Japanese or Korean viewed favourably.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to email address: [email protected]. Subject [PWC-1017] Position - Fullname
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC.
1,194 người xem