A graphic designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects
What you'll do:
- Produce digital graphic artwork for all media (GDN, DSP banners, ads, etc.), following brief requirements.
- Develop graphics and visual materials for supporting ongoing projects.
- Work with senior staff and creative team members.
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaise effectively with other departments during project progress
- Be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, supporting the team to produce the best work possible.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of current trends.
Who you are:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in design industry.
- Proficiency in using design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash/Animate, After Effects, etc.)
- Understanding of design principles and trends.
- Knowledge and experience in html5 is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, proactively with high responsibility, working independently and with team, able to work under pressure.
- Effective communication skills.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment.
Why you'll love it:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Marriage, Medical and Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration (200,000 VND gift)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!
Interested candidates please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
More information please click here https://adasiaholdings.com/job/?gh_jid=614214
141 người xem