The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with seven business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology and Automotive Electronics.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
Your contribution to something big
- Use BonaPARTe system to raise purchase request as company process,
- Support for office purchase < EUR 3000.00,
- Receive/ dispatch courier, internal-office mailing, express delivery,
- Prepare and coordinate meetings (e.g. calendar invitations, agendas, meeting rooms, etc.). Keeping meeting minutes. Build and follow up OPL.
- Coordinate internal and external events, postings and distributions,
- Answer promptly all phone calls, handle with care on-hold call and properly transfer them to the concerned and update telephone list for internal use,
- Welcome guests, visitors, internal associates and provide prompt service/ guidance to enquiries, coordinate to serve drinks. Maintain a clean and tidy reception, meeting room
- Maintenance to keep equipment in a good working order (e.g. clean, change toner, supply paper, periodical maintenance) and office supply,
- Check and arrange the vehicle transportation, manage and ensure the transportation expenses are checked carefully for settlement,
- Check and arrange training/ meeting room reservation,
- Supervise the performance of tea lady, security and driver,
- Be in charge of first day and last day hand-over for team members
What makes you different
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period
- Basic knowledge about foreign trade would be an advantage
- No working experiences required
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
Your future job location offers you
Competitive internship allowances, 01 paid leave per month, lunch and parking provided
Make it happen
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Email subject: [Bosch-0917] Your name- Position
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1,217 người xem