Được thành lập ngày 30 tháng 9 năm 2005, Công ty Dịch thuật Asian Trust cung cấp các dịch vụ biên, phiên dịch đa ngôn ngữ và nội địa hóa với hơn 120 cặp ngôn ngữ. Thành công hiện tại của chúng tôi là hơn 1500 khách hàng trong và ngoài nước cùng với hàng ngàn dự án dịch thuật. Công ty Dịch thuật Asian Trust là một trong số những nhà cung cấp dịch vụ Dịch thuật hàng đầu tại Việt Nam và trên toàn châu Á.
The support function to human resources and project team, defining and showing a great understanding of processes by recruiting linguist and interpreters to build up the network
Location: District 7, HCMC.
- Successful and key recruitment for translators and interpreters for any current or forecasted Projects. This could involve any team, within a variety of different social networks.
- Assisting the Project team to build relationships and keep a stable translators/interpreters list
- Posting ‘thriving’ job ads and process resumes/candidate profiles and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collection of employment and tax information
- Preparing new employee files
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, brand requirement and up-holding any additional company representation)
- Conducting benefit enrolment processes
- Administering new employment assessment.
- Serving as a ‘the go to’ point person for all new employee questions
- Have a welcoming attitude for new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering, updating employment and status-change data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Successfully being a key person for any other company requirements.
- Excellent communication in English, Chinese, Japanese or Korean will be advantageous.
- Strong negotiating skills to deal with the translators/interpreter within company budget.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Having knowledge around the sales and marketing field, will be a great asset.
Work time: Monday to Friday ( Off on weekend)
Address Comapny: 13 Block E Hoang Quoc Viet, Phu Thuan Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Benefits: Discuss in Interview
Opportunity: Training, Learning new languages, Working in International environment,...
Contact: [email protected] with subject [asian trust-1218] HR assistant - full name
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
171 người xem