Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 17,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 322 locations in 103 countries across six continents. Expeditors' promise, "You'd be surprised how far we'll go for you." is not mere hype; it is our commitment to go beyond the expectations of what companies need from a global logistics provider. Our culture is about exceeding our customers' expectations and providing a place for our employees to make a career.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace Order Management files
- Ensure timely clearance and delivery of freight to customer for all shipments
- Ensure documents are sent timely and arrival notices communicated to destination for Export shipments
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendor billing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed and updated in the DLSOP
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures
- Fresh graduated student from Foreign Trade or economics or Marine University/ College or having 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of ocean documentation process a plus
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Hazardous Materials certification (preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Willing to put extra hours, as required
- Well-organized, innovative, self-motivated
- Able to work in the team, under high pressure and tight deadline
Our working conditions
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit.
We focus on organic growth of our people and customers. Promotion from within and high retention of our employees and customers are essential to our success as a service and knowledge based organization.
Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
- Includes base salary, 13th month salary, and bonus. The range will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and is negotiable.
- Includes mobile phone allowance, company car, company Taxi/Grab account, medical health insurance covering spouse / children
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
>>> APPLY HERE
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
480 người xem