Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Talent Acquisition Intern
May be quite diverse of a staffing nature, but focus much on marketing
and branding. Besides, hiring activity such as job fair, career workshop,
hiring event… are main responsibility during your internship.
Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. Ideal length of the internship should be 6-12 months.
– Being a 3rd year student or final year student (graduate in 2018) working towards a Bachelor of Arts/Journalism/Media/IT/Business or equivalent degree and have a desire to work in Communications/Human Resources after graduation.
– Good command in English and Vietnamese (especially in writing skills for news/articles)
– Skills in digital designing, online social media, and multimedia application software (Photoshop, flash, video making and editing, subtitle, website, etc.)
– Proactive in reaching out to people and networking.
Nice to have:
– Having innovative and creative ideas
– Experience in coordinating and/or organizing events
– Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure
– A team player and quick learner
– Understanding and having knowledge in communications/social media is an advantage.
Tentative length of internship: 6-12 months.
The Student Interns will:
- Be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience!
- Monthly allowance as company’s policy
- Laptop provided
- Free shuttle, drinks and meals
- On-site cafeteria, gym, music room, relax room, chill room…
- Dynamic, innovative and professional working environment.
How to apply:
– Create your profile on our system
– Upload your updated English Resume (including expected graduation date, current GPA) to https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1742670/Talent-Acquisition-Intern/
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
775 người xem