ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure the nationwide presence of the ABB brand. The Head Office and Transformer Factories are located in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh, other branch offices are in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies, offers reliable and energy-efficient products for fossil-fueled and hydro power plants. The Robotics and Motion division offers products like Drives and Control, Power Conversion, Motors and Generators and Robotics.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
ABB Vietnam is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist in our Electrification Product Division who would be responsible for developing develop profitable and sustainable sales. Based in Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam and reporting to EP Product Marketing Director, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage market analysis by:
- Update market intelligence and include detail market analysis understand market drives and trends, key competitors and complete product portfolio;
- Strategize business development and sales and marketing plan;
- Handle marketing by:
- Manage BU product portfolio, especially Distribution Automation, in the assigned territory together with Product Marketing Director;
- Plan and implement consultant events/ trade shows as well as the overall sales support materials;
- Pre-sales & customer relationship management:
- Build up relationship with new potential customers and Follow up closely with assigned customer;
- Collect project information and monitor the project pipeline;
- Guide ABB specification to customers, support them on documents, help them to design system;
- Arrange training for customers and make them familiar to ABB DA products and solutions;
- Manage the reporting.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 3-5-year experience working with relevant Panel builders, System integrator, OEMs and Contractors;
- Attention to detail, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, good interpersonal skills and result-oriented;
- Knowledge about Smart Grid, DCMS, SCADA;
- Computer literate, ability to program PLC, Medium Voltage digital relay is a plus;
- Strong English communications skills.
For any further detailed information and questions, please visit ABB's official website: new.abb.com.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership.
128 người xem