Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio and text — is consumed. Established in Vietnam since 1993, Nielsen Vietnam Ltd. has become the country’s leading market research agency that offers full service capability and local knowledge across qualitative, quantitative, media and retail measurement lead covering FMCG, Consumer Products, Automotive, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Industry & Manufacturing, Real Estate and Tourism. We study consumers in more than 100 countries including Vietnam to give our clients the most complete view of trends and habits worldwide. And we’re constantly evolving, not only in terms of where we measure, or what we measure but also in how our insights can help our clients drive profitable growth.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Review proposals and discusses design issues to ensure accurate and optimal field specifications;
- Provide the best possible cost and timeline ensure our selling opportunity is maximized through the bidding process;
- Collaborate with analysts and client on basic study objectives, client issues, study design, and proposal with supervision from senior staff;
- Manage, schedule and update studies timelines, setup inputs and cost;
- Serve as a liaison between the client, account team and the appropriate Operations departments, with supervision from senior staff;
- Translate client objectives and analyst data needs into survey questions, respondent sample, and interview designs, with supervision from senior staff;
- Serve as the client contact on the questionnaire, test product, concept stimuli, and data collection;
- Coordinate, communicate and document all study issues, deadlines, schedules, and changes utilizing the appropriate tools;
- Create field materials as needed and reviews concept stimuli, with supervision from senior staff;
- Ensure that the projects are executed on time with acceptable cost;
- Be a key team member in Innovation Practice regional team in the field of project development;
- Liaison with finance regarding to billing schedule and team’s revenue forecasting and recognition.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Experience in project management and related field;
- Efficient in using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good communication in English both verbal and written;
- Client-servicing skills and organizational skills;
- Attention to details.
For any further detailed information and questions, please visit Nielsen's official careers website: careers.nielsen.com.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại: http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership.
329 người xem