HEINEKEN has changed significantly in the past few years, driven by our ambition to be a proudly independent and responsible global brewer. Today, HEINEKEN is the No 1 brewer in Europe, and No 2 in the world with operations in over 70 markets globally and approximately 250 international brands. HEINEKEN Hanoi, 100% owned by HEINEKEN Group, brews our 03 famous brands of Heineken, Tiger and Larue. With a well-equipped brewery which is built and operated by international standards, we are proud to be acknowledged with No 1 Quality Award in 2016 by global qualification. In our vision, we are aiming to become the LEADING PREMIUM BEER COMPANY, to be recognised as BEST PLACE TO WORK, and to BREW A BETTER FUTURE FOR VIETNAM by 2020.
- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.- Perform regular planned safety audit if required.
Warehouse planning & operational execution
- Execute activities according to the weekly and daily plan.
- Monitor deviations from the plan and escalate to the team leader if needed.- Execute the according system transaction by real time following and compliance with Company related processes and policy.
Warehouse process execution management
- Assist Warehouse Team Leader or Executive to allocate on a daily basis the available resources (staff, space and equipment) to warehouse activities if required.- Control that planned activities are being carried out by monitoring the progress of the warehousing activities, in terms of tasks completed, pending and expected. Assist to reallocate resources or escalate to team leader when necessary (if required).
Goods movement- Collaborate to give clear instructions to the warehouse operators on their daily tasks.
- Check incoming and outgoing goods against shipping documents. Correctly register goods movements. Organize regular stock counting in accordance with procedures.- Assist to perform analysis for inventory discrepancies and bring discrepancies to the attention of the team leader for correction. Analyst can do full root cause analysis. Correctly register scrapping and write-off.
Storage & stock quality assurance/ management
- Monitor and control proper physical storage conditions preserve the quality of the goods.
- Regularly inspect the outer packaging quality for incoming and outgoing goods. Separate quickly quality defective goods in stock and ensure that they are not picked.- Performs root cause analysis on stock quality issues.
RPM handling- Administrate RPM and register site-loss within logistics
Assets & equipment management- Ensure all the warehousing assets and equipment are maintained in good working condition according to the applicable regulations. Ensure all the available assets and equipment are properly used according to the specifications.
TPM & Continuous Improvement
- Record data to contribute to DCS as end user.
- Initiates actions to improve in safety, warehousing processes, assets, stock quality and/or inventory management.- Participate in TPM improvement activities.
Management reporting- Ensure data is recorded in the system correctly and on time to enable management reporting.
Organization & People management- Actively be part of the team. We only win together. Work on personal development via own PDP.
- University graduate in relevant majors: Logistics, Warehouse management, Technology of Food, Business management, Import-Export management.
2 years plus in Administration Logistics
Willing to work in 3 shifts
- Careful, hardworking, high disciplined awareness. Good skill of planning, organizing, problem solving, data analysis, working with people.
- Being able to speak and write the technical term of English.
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PP…)
- SAP ECC or other ERP system. WMS if applicable.
213 người xem