[HCM] Đại Học RMIT Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Hành Chính & Truyền Thông 2019 (Mức Lương 15,400,000 VNĐ/ Tháng)
Đại học RMIT Việt Nam là chi nhánh tại châu Á của Đại học RMIT (đặt tại Melbourne) - trường đại học lớn nhất của Úc. Trường giảng dạy các chương trình kinh doanh, kỹ thuật, và thiết kế, đồng thời tổ chức hàng loạt hoạt động ngoại khóa ấn tượng nhằm khuyến khích sinh viên mở rộng phạm vi hiểu biết của bản thân.
The Administration and Communications Officer is responsible for providing administrative assistance to members of the Communications and Events unit. The role is responsible for general administration support across the unit, including equipment and stationery purchases, service contract coordination, budget oversight, team bookings and travel. An additional key area involves the coordination of communications activities, including developing, editing and publishing content on RMIT platforms, as well as having responsibility for various updates, newsletters and periodic reports.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for Communications & Events management team.
- Manage bookings for facilities, schedule bookings for events, workshops and organise equipment and materials as needed.
- Manage the Communications service account; ensuring emails are allocated to the appropriate staff within the department.
- Support the arrangement of events overseen by the Communications & Events unit.
- Support travel activities including flight booking, accommodation and transportation for members of the Communications & Events unit.
- Coordinate, support and maintain the publication of information relevant to the Communications & Events unit, including student and staff updates, promotion / discount programs for staff and students, in written and visual form.
- Coordinate and support the creation and update of news and University information on the public website and the intranet.
- Process purchase requests and payment of invoices belonging to the Communications & Events unit. Manage and process requests to IT and Property Services. Track costs of the department and report on actual versus budgeted expenditure.
- Liaise with student groups and stakeholders to respond to enquiries sent to the Communications & Events unit.
- Establish and manage effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders internally and externally including students, staff and external clients of the University. Use confidential, effective and professional communication in all dealings with internal and external contacts.
- Maintain supply of material resources, stationery, office supplies and equipment. Ensure new employees to the department are provided with all necessary support to assimilate to the team environment.
- Maintain files and records related to the Communications & Events unit.
- Assist the Communications & Events management team with other projects and executive secretarial and administrative duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor degree in business administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least two years of relevant experience working in a similar position with background in administration and communications.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including coordination, liaison, and communication, both written and spoken, in English and Vietnamese, across a broad range of audiences and media.
- Well-developed planning, organisational, analytical and problems solving skills, working independently, or as part of a team.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and security when managing information.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience with computer software and platforms, including databases, spreadsheets, presentation software, apps and social media, and graphic design tools.
- Excellent critical reasoning and problems solving skills.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 15,400,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 17 March 2019
Advertised: 06 Mar 2019 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Mar 2019 SE Asia Standard Time
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
101 người xem