Dai Viet Group is a multi-sector group which invested in system integrated software, software construction, information portal and recently expand to hospitality and tourism with more than 500 employees across 7 markets. In addition, the group also has a branch developing non-profit projects in education (early childhood education) or psychology (anthropology) - with the goal of creating positive values for the community and society.
With the orientation of diversifying the fields of operation and investment, the group currently expands and develops in tourism services, F&B and real estate development.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work closely with Board of Director, Project Managers to understand and propose the company’s vision, priority and product road-map through market research activities;
• Plan and implement research of customers, competitors and market trends; analyze, synthesize data and report the results to support the decision-making process on strategy, product/service design, pricing and promotion;
• Collect data to discover potential customers' needs, interests and desires, and provide insights to assist with the process of approaching and building trust in customers;
• Analyze competitors based on products and services, market trends, pricing models, revenue and operating methods;
• Collect, synthesize, analyze statistics, data visualization and reporting;
• Base on research and survey results, propose changes in products/services and the effective way to approach customer;
• Other tasks assigned by the management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Marketing, Business Administration or similar fields;
• 2 years of experience on market research or data collection methods (such as surveys, interviews, focus groups…). Flexible use of search engines, website analytics and business research;
• Strong communication including written, oral, and presentation skills;
• Ability to data analysis, critical thinking and multitasking. Knowledge of data visualization and statistical software is an advantage;
• Ability to work proactively, flexibility, independently or within a team environment;
• Good computer skills;
• Good command of English.
• Attractive income based on your abilities and experience;
• Full benefits of employees and benefits according to company policies;
• Have opportunities to participate in new
projects of the Group with specialists from other fields.
Working Address: 14 Floor, Vietcombank Tower, 05 Me Linh Street, District 1, HCMC
Please sent CV to: [email protected] with title [DVGROUP-0121] Market Research Specialist - Fullname
For more information: Please call 024 321 234 27 (Ms. Liem)
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
154 người xem