[HCM] Đơn Vị Nghiên Cứu Lâm Sàng Đại Học Oxford (OUCRU-VN) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Quản Trị Dữ Liệu Và Công Nghệ Thông Tin 2018
Background: The Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU) is a large-scale clinical and public health research unit based in Viet Nam. We are hosted by the Hospital of Tropical Diseases (HTD) in Ho Chi Minh City, and the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases (NHTD) in Hanoi. We also have sister units in Kathmandu, Jakarta and Shantou. As a Wellcome Trust Major Overseas Programme, we have received considerable support from the Wellcome Trust since our establishment in 1991.
OUCRU aims to have a positive and significant impact on global health and, in particular, the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. This is being achieved via an integrated long-term research programme, the scientific literature, national and international meetings. All work is intended not only to benefit the patients seen daily at our host hospitals, but also to help improve patient care throughout Viet Nam and the region.
OUCRU employs approximately 320 people across Viet Nam and has an average annual budget of USD 12mil.
Please see more information on OUCRU Website: www.oucru.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADVERTISEMENT
Position: IT and data management
Department: IT and Admin
Location: OUCRU-VN offices at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Kim Chung, Dong Anh & Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi. Travel to hospitals, units around Hanoi, within Viet Nam or internationally will be required.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, extra hours may be required.
Tenure: Initially for 01 years, including a 02 month probation period, with possibility of extension based on annual performance appraisal and Research approval
Reporting to: Hanoi Office Director
Vacancy reference: JD – 18 Jan 18 - IT
Job summary: The post is responsible for the day to day operations of the IT activities in the OUCRU – Ha Noi. He/she is also responsible for monitoring all servers, computers, printers, internet service, networking devices, backup services in coordination with IT System Administrator in OUCU-HCM. In addition, the post is also responsible for providing support for data management activities to hospitals’ researchers and unit’s collaborators in the north of Vietnam in coordination with IT and Data Management team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Contracted salary: Negotiate (depending on actual experience and education)
- Optional insurance : In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
- 13th month salary (annual bonus)
- One month salary for annual clothes
- Annual leave 18 days/year (increased to 21 days in year three, 28 days in year four and 30 days from year five).
- Vietnam Social & Health insurance, Sick leave, Personal leave, Maternity leave and National holidays will be based on Vietnam Labor Law
Key responsibilities and tasks
IT Operations and Support
- Working with IT team in OUCRU HCM in installing new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Manage network services: LAN, internet, and firewall.
- Analyze , isolate and resolve network related issues.
- Support audio and video equipment in meeting rooms.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to help desk requests, resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Provide backup plan for remote support if off duty.
- Maintain server room environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Ensure each work station has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software (i.e printers, scanners, laboratory related software, etc)
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software, email account and instruction to the unit computer system.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
Data management support
- Help the researcher in designing and formatting Case Report Forms (CRFs) to meet the technical requirements of CliRes platform.
- Coordinate with Data Management Team in HCMC in developing study databases with CliRes platform.
- To provide technical support for Data Management in NHTD and research collaborators in the Northern Vietna
- Data Entry
- Where the applicant is unfamiliar with IT & Data Management He/she may be required to spend time learning the fundamental aspects of this discipline.
- Other tasks requested by Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or related field.
- Base knowledge of network LAN, WAN, computer software, hardware and security infrastructure.
- Base knowledge in IP telephony, Firewall, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2, Active Directory, MS SQL, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Exchange, antivirus software.
- Good at Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email…
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in IT helpdesk in foreign company
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send curriculum vitae, application* and copies of relevant certificates, either by email or by post to
Oxford University Clinical Research Unit VietnamNational Hospital for Tropical Diseases78 Giai phong, Dong da, Ha noiEmail: [email protected]
Subject mail: [OUCRU-VN - 012018] Position - Fullname
* The cover letter should detail: What part of your education, training or employment history has best equipped you for this position?
- Why you would make a good candidate for this position?
- Names of two referees who can provide details of relevant experience
* Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application
Contact person: Mrs. Bui Huyen Trang
Deadline for submission: 18 January 2018
416 người xem