Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports.
- Develop and maintain the policies that govern the Company's reporting process and ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards.
- May define the accounting system road map and system requirements of the future and assist or direct system programming resources in the development of accounting systems. Accounting functions may include general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset accounting, inter company accounting, and payroll.
- Supervision of lower level exempt or non exempt employees is common among incumbents working in accounting operations.
- Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short time periods during breaks from school.
- Students at University with major in Accounting/Finance
- Excellence English and Vietnamese communication
- Good excel skills is a plus
- Eager to learn, commitment to work
- Team work, willing to support
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
Thank you & best regards,
744 người xem