KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Thanh Hoa and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to make next career move within a large global Professional Services Firm.
We are seeking a qualified candidate, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Open file/close file and update records timely and properly (Staff files, IBS, ERM, OTAL, etc.)
- Update headcount reports for internal purposes as well as for reporting to DOLISA
- Proceed on-boarding procedures, follow up staff probationary and prepare labor contract
- Facilitate inter-firm staff transfer.
- Coordinate clearance procedures for leavers.
- Expatriates assistance: work permits, necessary documents for shipment in/out, initial accommodation and claiming for reimbursement.
- Perform HR admin work such as notarizing staff’s professional certificates, providing employment certification as required …
- Grasp good knowledge of Labor Code, SS and HI laws and be able to provide staff with basic advice regarding these matters
- Provide other assistance as per the PPC Senior Manager’s request.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Well understanding of labor regulations, policies and practices in Vietnam
- Confidentiality, commitment, detail oriented
- Teamwork spirit, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Hard-working, detail – oriented
- Excellent command of using Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Please send your CV to email: [email protected]
Subject: [KPMG-0118] HR Admin - Fullname
612 người xem