McDonald’s is a leading quick service restaurant chain throughout the world. Every day, 1.8 million McDonald’s employees in over 34,000 restaurants across 118 countries serve approximately 69 million customers.
At McDonald's Vietnam, we provide opportunities, recognize talent, and develop leaders. We believe that a diverse team of well-trained individuals working together in an environment that fosters respect and drives high levels of engagement is essential to our continued success. Joining our team, you will have an opportunity to participate in a world class Training Program - setting you on the right path to a bright career future with McDonald’s.
- Check and follow Cash verses Revenue at stores
- Check cash received based on Daily sales report and bank statement; check credit card transactions on Viettin bank statement
- Submit cash vs revenue report to Manager on the first working day of the following month Cashier
- Receive and check all cash documents at office and petty cash at stores
- Make cash payments every Friday
- Withdraw cash on 7th and 15th monthly
- Do cash count minute, cash reconcile file (Cash on hand vs Cash Report on SAP system)
- Booking petty cash claims of stores into SAP accounting system
- Booking Bank transactions into SAP accounting system
- Booking Receipt Bank Voucher (RBV): based on bank statement, book the received amount into the system, print Receipt Bank Voucher and Bank Deposit Slip.
- Booking Bank Payment Voucher (BPV): Based on Bank Statement, booking payment transactions into the SAP system (Note to book cost into Department, Store, time allocation properly).
- At month end: reconcile to ensure Bank report on SAP matched with Bank Statement.
- Handle contractor tax, reconcile tax figures with Tax Department.
- Booking all payable expenses claims into SAP accounting system.
- Reconcile accounts at month end (revenue, cash, account receivable, account payable)
- Other tasks will be assigned by Finance Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Good English skills and have experience in related field as accountant, finance is a plus.
- Have good critical thinking and self-discipline
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively under high pressure to achieve goals
If you are interested in joining our team, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with subject [Junior Accountant] Your fullname.
1,432 người xem