FOOTWEAR COSTING STANDARDS LEAD I
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Global Sourcing and Manufacturing teams create a complex and exciting mix of products including baseball bats, sunglasses, apparel, footwear, technical components like airbags and more. This world-class team constantly challenges the assumptions about how Nike’s products are made. They operate in a complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains, focused on products, materials, sustainability, methods of manufacturing and diverse ecosystems. They work closely with Nike’s Design teams, Categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They develop new methods to make sustainable, better-performing products faster and more efficiently. The job opportunities span sourcing and planning, engineering, quality assurance, sustainable manufacturing, materials, business development, leadership and management, as well as positions at Nike’s In-House Manufacturing (IHM), a subsidiary of NIKE, Inc.
The Nike Costing Framework (NCF) is a unique group within Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM) with a big impact.NCF bridges Finance and Manufacturing with a focus on developing a new driver-based method of Footwear costing that will provide enhanced visibility to manufacturing costs.As our Standards Lead, you will partner with the Standards Director on the creation of costing standards and with internal stakeholders and the Footwear Factory groups to support implementation.You will also work cross-functionally to support a new value capture method on our Manufacturing Revolution (Man Rev) investments.
Your areas of focus will include the following:
- Managing the NCF Labor Systems.
- Analyze and provide the solution on the fixing issue on the NCF labor systems,
- Working cross-functionally across engineering, operations, and finance to ensure Labor standards are data-driven and can be operationalized,
- Training and guide the customer (internal & external Nike) on how use the NCF Labor Systems in the consistent way.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical field (Finance, Engineering), MBA or Masters preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in Engineering, Development, Automation, Lean, Manufacturing, Product Costing preferred. Related disciplines also acceptable
- Footwear or product related experience highly preferred
- High proficiency in problem solving and developing new processes and solutions
- Strong ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
- Strong ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers
- Manufacturing industry experience in standard costing highly desirable
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 6460
532 người xem