PUMA has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable and sustainable Sportlifestyle company. We will achieve our goals by continuing to do what we have always done harnessing our resources and experiences to provide our consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences form the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
PUMA is hiring PACKAGING MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
MAIN TASKS: Support Labelling & Packaging team on the daily workload.
- Development of packaging materials
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Coordination with factories and suppliers
- Supplier and factory visits and trials
- Samples checking and evaluation repository
- Internship duration: 6 months
- Good in Excel/Power Point & reporting skills
- Excellent communication in both English & Vietnamese
- Analytical thinker and proactive
- Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday
- Working in HCMC office & travel to factories if needed
- Monthly allowance
- International working environment
- In-house training
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please send your English resume with subject ''Internship application - Your name'' to [email protected] latest by May 15th 2017
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1,395 người xem