PUMA is engaged in the development and marketing of a broad range of sport and lifestyle articles including Footwear, Apparel and Accessories.
PUMA has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable and sustainable Sportlifestyle company. We will achieve our goals by continuing to do what we have always done harnessing our resources and experiences to provide our consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences form the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
Development of packaging materials Preparation of reports and presentations Coordination with factories and suppliers Supplier and factory visits and trials Samples checking and evaluation repository
Internship duration: 6 months
Target onboard date: 1 Feb 2018
- Good in Excel/Power Point & reporting skills
- Excellent communication in both English & Vietnamese
- Analytical thinker and proactive
- Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday
- Monthly allowance
- International working environment
- In-house training
How to apply?
To apply, please send your English resume with subject ''Internship application - Your name''to [email protected] latest by 31 Jan 2018
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
850 người xem