For nearly 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it’s on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Development of packaging materials Preparation of reports and presentations Coordination with factories and suppliers Supplier and factory visits and trials Samples checking and evaluation repository
Internship duration: 6 months
Target onboard date: 28 Feb 2018
- Good in Excel/Power Point & reporting skills
- Excellent communication in both English & Vietnamese
- Analytical thinker and proactive
- Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday
- Monthly allowance
- International working environment
- In-house training
How to apply?
To apply, please send your English resume with subject ''Internship application - Your name''to [email protected] latest by 27 Feb 2018
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1,260 người xem