[HCM] Tập Đoàn Tư Vấn Và Cung Cấp Các Giải Pháp Nhân Sự Quốc Tế Harvey Nash Tuyển Dụng Chuyên Viên Nhân Sự 2018
Company Brief: Harvey Nash Vietnam is part of Harvey Nash Group, one of the world’s leading executive search, professional recruitment and outsourcing companies, a trusted advisor to over half of the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions with over 7000 staff in more than 40 offices around the world.
We help companies recruit, source and manage the highly skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive technology driven world. Find out more about our Leadership & HR services, Executive Search, and outsourcing services.
We are always looking for bright, ambitious people who shares our passion for talent solutions and client service, and enjoy working in an international company that has a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
1.1. General HR
- Communicate and apply HR policies, HR documentation system: Company regulations, BPO HR policies, procedures, templates, job descriptions, etc.
- Ensure staff’s compliance to company regulations, policies, etc
- Prepare HR weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports on Recruitment Analysis, Training, Headcount, Turnover, etc
- Support HR Manager to conduct staff annual survey and propose improvement actions to the management to increase staff satisfaction
- Support HR Manager to address day to day staff related issues
- Co-ordinate HR related programs such as Position Evaluation, Performance Appraisal.
- Organize staff’s yearly events: traveling, meeting, party...
1.2. Recruitment & Selection
- Handle recruitment and selection activities; seek recruitment sources, offers new hires, promotions, transfers, payroll changes and termination of employment decisions.
- Ensure BPO division adheres to required staffing levels, job titles and organization structure in accordance with Harvey Nash management initiatives.
- Recommend suitable employees for inter-company transfers and maintains regularcommunication with identified candidates.
- Maintain an ‘HR Bank’ of potential candidates for reference and future usage.
- Maintain close relationship with academic institutions and University/ schools as a source for talent pool.
1.3. Training & Development
- Implement induction training & soft kill training program for new staff
- Support Line Managers/Project Managers in conducting Technical/Product trainings for relevant divisions/projects
- Coordinate with HR Managers and Line Managers to conduct yearly training needs analysis to design appropriate Training Plan that meets with business requirements and budget
- Coordinate with training centers to deploy Training Plan and conduct required external training programs
- Self-study to design relevant training documents to conduct internal training needs
- Monitor training impact and individual needs coaching / training (via their work andperformance).
For more information, please visit >>HERE<<
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
651 người xem