[HCM] TMF Group - Tập Đoàn Cung Cấp Dịch Vụ Kế Toán Tài Chính Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Kế Toán 2018 (Mức Lương 3,000,000 VNĐ/Tháng)
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialised and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and alternative investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalise, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. We can provide you with a single point of contact to coordinate the day-to-day management of your outsourced operations, and ensure clear communication across multiple jurisdictions.
TMFVN is now recruiting some Accounting Trainees for our core team. We welcome people from all walks of lives, as long as you could prove great English skills and a desire to develop your career path in the customer service industry. We had processed this job posting before but there is still not have enough qualified candidates so that this time is the last chance for you!!
Work location: 8th Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 (inclusive 1 hour for lunch time)
1. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
To fulfill the tasks assigned with sufficient coaching by experienced accountants and/or Senior Accountants including but not limited to:
- Prepare Bank Transfer Requests, upload file to Bank’s system.
- Declaring the value added tax reports.
- Book-keeping simple accounting modules such as cash module, accounts payable/receivable module;
- Document filing;
- Other tasks upon assignment.
2. Key Competencies:
- Senior students or Graduates majoring in Accounting/Finane/ Banking;
- Studying CPA Australia/ ACCA/ ICAEW-ACA certificates is preferred;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written;
- Computer literacy;
- No experience is required.
- Monthly allowance: 3,000,000 VND/ month
- Parking allowance: 200.000 VND per month
- Participating required/advance training; ensure that skills and knowledge are met expectation and job requirement.
- Diverse, inclusive & supportive working environment
- Internship period: 6 months
Based on the intern’s performance and the growth of the business, the intern maybe considered for full time employment after completing 6 months of internship.
4. How to apply:
Should you are interested in any of the above positions, please do not hesitate to let us know your preferred position and location by sending us your CV in Englishvia HR Department's email: [email protected] (Ms. Nhu) with subject [TMFVN] Accounting Trainee - Full Name, our HR team will contact you shortly for the full detailed Job Description.
The closing date for application is on 25th March 2018. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
(*) Lưu ý: Do hạn chế về mặt thời gian nên chỉ các ứng viên được lựa chọn vào vòng sau mới được liên hệ và phản hồi. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm.
604 người xem