[HCM] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Habitat for Humanity International Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Hành Chính (Part-time) 2017
Habitat for Humanity International founded in United States in 1976. Habitat now works in 1,400 communities across the U.S. and in nearly 70 countries and has helped 6.8 million people achieve strength, stability and independence through safe, decent and affordable shelter.
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
HFH Vietnam has been working in Vietnam since 2001. As of June 2016, HFH Vietnam has enabled more than 13,600 low-income Vietnamese families to improve their living conditions through decent homes, clean water and safe sanitation and post-disaster reconstruction and repairs. In addition, HFH Vietnam has provided training in disaster preparedness, financial education, hygiene practices, and construction skills, among others, to more than 75,800 individuals.
We are looking for high potential candidate to fill a role of Permanent Part-time Admin Officer who value flexible working time. Our announcement will be closed by 31 Dec. 2017.
We recommend interested & qualified candidate to send your comprehensive CV, and cover letter to highlight your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references including most recent direct supervisors to [email protected]. Subject: [HFHI - 102017] Position - Candidate's Name
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunity to Vietnamese qualified candidates. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position Title: Admin Officer
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh City Office
Report to: HR & Admin Manager
This job provides daily operational services for smooth running of office and efficient business trips of the organization.
1. Receive incoming calls, taking message or put through to right recipients2. Distribute incoming mail, handle outgoing mail, prepare for courier services3. Prepare drinking water & others for receiving guests
II. Office Maintenance
4. Check & maintain office cleanliness5. Check & maintain office equipment & facilities function well6. Assist maintaining a safe and secure working environment7. Ensure the organization’s assets are well controlled and covered by asset insurance by coordinating, following up with other departments and dealing with the insurer
III. Administration Purchase
8. Estimate, request & purchase stationery & other office facilities/supplies to ensure adequate amount & quality of goods for daily operation of the office9. Make hotel, ticket, transportation booking for staff going on business trip and guests in accordance with financial procedures10. Review and make recommendation on buying or renewal of office rental, and other purchased goods/services for the best benefit of Habitat11. Prepare & complete Administration payment including house rental, power, drinking water, telephone, stationary, parking, photocopier rental etc. in accordance with financial procedures12. Make monthly expense report against budget13. Update & complete Preferred vendor list in compliant with Procurement Policy
IV. Other Responsibilities
14. Monthly prepare logistics for staff meeting in HCM city office per request15. Support HR and Admin Coordinator in preparing logistics for events like family day, annual conference, CSP & other meetings16. Perform other related tasks as assigned by HR- Admin Manager and/or Country Director when needed
To be successful in this role, potential candidate should demonstrate following qualifications:
1. Vocational/College in Administration, Accounting or equivalent
2. Experience in doing multi-administrative tasks in a foreign organization
3. Soft skills include:
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles & procedures
- Proficient in negotiation skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Fairly English in verbal and writing
- Basic problem solving
- Attention to details and well-organized spirit
- High sense of internal customer service focus and tasks ownership
- The job requires normal physical condition
1,781 người xem