Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 22 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
We are looking for one Vietnamese national for:
Vacancy: Child Protection Project AssistantLocation: Based in Ho Chi Minh City
This position works under the guidance and supervision of Project Officer assist the project team in the overall field management of project activities and monitoring effective implementation of Phase 2 of Improved Protection and Quality Education for Children in Ho Chi Minh City Project (the Project).
- University degree in social sciences or related field;
- Have at least 2 years experience working in the development areas;
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to multiple demands;
- Positive attitude to working with children in schools, parents, school and community leaders,
- Solid English speaking and writing skills;
- Experience working in schools with school management and students
- Experience working with children, especially ethnic minorities ones is a plus;
- Flexibility and a sense of humour – ability to work, live and thrive in challenging circumstances;
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
- Be both self-confident and humble;
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Please send the Application dossier (in English), including:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed application form (template in attached file)
- Contact list of three referees
- Covering letter (addressing the list of competencies)
to Save the Children International in Vietnam – Hanoi Country Office:
4th Floor, Machinco Building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoior by Email: [email protected]
Subject mail: [Save The Children - 022018] Project Assistant - Candidate's Name
The closing date for application is 5.00 pm on 28th February 2018. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
980 người xem