Công ty Triumph
Melinh Point Tower, 21st FloorNo. 2, Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist. 1, HCMC
Là công ty năng động, sáng tạo, chúng tôi tìm kiếm những ứng viên giàu kinh nghiệm và kỷ năng nghề nghiệp để cùng chúng tôi đi đến thành công.
This role is defined to plan and execute marketing strategic initiatives for all brands of Triumph International Vietnam. We look for individuals who are flexible, open-minded and innovative in doing things extra miles and out of the box.
• Develop and establish the concept of consumer marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives, and drive key strategic brands at tradition and non-tradition business channels
• Secure alignment across the sales and marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives to deliver the most effective trade investment for the allocated budget
• Collaborate with other departments to develop clear market objectives and strategies for TIV’s brands and ensure that the correct materials are developed and delivered on-time and are aligned with the A&P budget and brand guidelines
• Promote the campaign effectively on both traditional and non-traditional medium within the given budget
2. Operational work
• Prepare all notice/license to authorities for promotion campaign as and when required.
• Control and utilize the allocated budget on monthly, quarterly and annually basis
• Filing and controlling the documents relate to A&P activities
• Manage agencies (digital, media buy, magazine and other partners)
• Adhere to purchasing and finance policy
• Project management as assigned by line manager
3. Brand management
• Continuously explore new opportunity for TIV to expand its share of voice on the market including but not limit to sponsorship, co-branding, barter, advertising…
• Act as brand custodian for TIV and its sub-brands on all marketing communication
• Manage VM development seasonally for Novelty launch at TIV controlled space and enhance our image at both retail and wholesale channels
• Bachelor degree specializing in Economic, Marketing, Business Administration
• Thorough MS Office utilization (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Excellent English communication skills
• Experience with different types of brand building activities: advertising, marketing, events, activation, etc.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good presentation development and delivery skills
• Time management and prioritization
• Attention to details
• Ability to work well among different teams
• Negotiation skill
To be discussed during interview
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your updated resume and cover letter with expected monthly salary to Phuong Thao (Ms.) [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted by HR department.
1,736 người xem