By providing end-to-end solutions, from software development and testing to application support and IT services, we help you focus on core businesses and leave the IT challenges to our engineering team. Our people are trained to be frank, open and honest communicators who will provide feedback along the way to achieve the best outcome for your project. We have an innovative way of working, removing unnecessary costs, offering right cost, right solution to meet your business needs. If you are looking to find a Strategic Software Partner then we’d love to hear from you.
Job description for Fresher .Net Developer
We hire people who tell us what to do, not the other way around. Hiring means we failed to execute and need your help. Finally, we don't recruit employee, we find a teammate. Every team member knows what they want to do, and who they want to be. Would you like to work in a young, creative and fun team? Do you love to work with the latest technologies? Then let become our teammate!
- Report to Technical Leaders or Project Managers
- Investigate cutting edge technologies and techniques to improve application reliability, developer experience and raw performance.
- Participate in different phases of the software development cycle including analyzing & designing, implementing, testing, and documenting.
- Contribute & support our team to create great working environment for you and others.
- DO NOT require working experience
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Knowledge of React & Vue is a plus (not require)
- Be a part of the team to build up the culture and live it
3/ Attractive Benefits:
- Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
- Be able to build microservices, web applications, mobile applications without hand-holding.
- Performance review every six months.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- Company trip, Summer Teambuilding Activity, Parties…
- Health Care Program
Working hours: only 7.5 hours/day x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Office: 6fl, Sacombank Tower, 47 Hoa Binh, Tan Phu District, HCMC, Vietnam
- Working hours: 8h30-12h00; 13h30-5h30
- Email: [email protected] with subject [YOONG-0519] .Net Web Developer - Full name
- Hotline: 0947 61 51 61(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
35 người xem